FLEX DP is a range of aluminium flexible pipes, inside and outside corrugated, made by a helicoidal winding of double or more layers of aluminium and insulating material.
There are two versions available:
It is a range of aluminium flexible pipes, inside and outside corrugated, made by a helicoidal winding of double or more layers of aluminium and insulating material. ALA spa makes available to the customers two versions:
- Standard (Alumium/Aluminium) made by a helicoidal winding of two layers of aluminium. Entirely metal structure, high mechanical resistance, perfect seal, low pressure drops, incombustible.
- ISOLAIR® (Aluminium/ ISOLAX®/Aluminium) is an aluminium flexible pipe, double wall inside/outside corrugated, made as the previous with the insertion of a third insulating intermediate layer ISOLAX®. ISOLAX® result of our research, is a very thin material, with high density and high insulation grade. ISOLAIR® guarantees the flue insulation and it reduces the heat dispersion all long the heating net distribution. Applications: Particularly suitable for hot heating distribution inside the house.
• Material: 99,9% aluminium alloy
• Other material: ISOLAX® insulating
• Fire class reaction: M1
• Use temperature: 200–250°C maximum
• Is not extensible